We are always on hand to answer queries, and to:
- Help with the filling in of official forms
- Discussing with the captain regarding the loading/discharging program
- Take orders in connection with, e.g.:
- Supply of fresh water
- Ship’s provisions
- Spare parts
- Lubricants and fuel
- Sea charts
- Repair and maintenance work
- Organization of medical treatment for the crew
- Procurement of certificates in connection with health and hygiene regulations
- Arranging passport and visa applications
During loading/unloading, we monitor the progress of operations together with the ship’s officers and stevedores.
All interested parties (e.g. the owners of the vessel, chartering companies, shipping agents at the next port of call etc.) are kept fully up to date by telephone, fax or e-mail.
We see it as our role to liaise between our contractual partner and all other parties involved in the shipping operation and to ensure everything proceeds smoothly – even if problems arise.