Companies transporting dangerous goods as well as those who load or unload such goods as a result of these movements must be required to observe regulations governing the elimination of the risks associated with dangerous goods consignments, whether these are being transported by road, rail or inland waterway. To make it easier to attain this objective, provision must be made for the appointment of appropriately trained safety advisers for dangerous goods movements. With our trained and authorized staff, our safety department can offer you this service.
The services include:
- Practical training of authorized personnel in accordance with the Saudi directive on the transportation of dangerous goods / GCC directive
- Regular monitoring activities
- Compiling defect reports for senior management – annual report
- Availability as a permanent contact
- Training and specialized seminars